Marjorie is a physical therapy technologist, graduate of Cégep Marie-Victorin in Montreal and member of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec. Marjorie is also a graduate in massage therapy from the Academy of Scientific Massage.
FIELDS OF PRACTICE
- CNESST work-related injuries
- SAAQ road traffic accident victims
- Physiotherapy with McKenzie approach
- Musculoskeletal injuries (tendonitis, bursitis, capsulitis, sprains, etc.)
- The influence of the thorax on the upper quadrant, a myofascial approach