Karl is a physical therapy technologist who graduated from the Collège Montmorency in Laval and a member of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec.
Fields of practice:
- Work-related injuries (CNESST)
- Car accidents (SAAQ)
- Musculoskeletal injuries (tendonitis, bursitis, capsulitis, sprain, etc.)
- Evaluation and treatment of the shoulder complex: a synthesis
- TMO-TRP upper extremity (manual therapy course for physical therapy technologists)
- The Pain and Disability Vector Management Model: a guide to better structure your practice in managing impairments and disabilities associated with low back pain