Jean-Louis is a physical therapist, a graduate of the Université de Montréal and a member of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec , the Canadian Physiotherapy Association and the Quebec Physiotherapy Association since 2002.
FIELDS OF PRACTICE
- General physical therapy
- Peyronie's Disease Treatment
- McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy, Part A and B
- Manual Therapy, Levels E3-V3
- The Thoracic Spine Part 1 and 2 (APTEI - Advance Physical Therapy Education Institute)
- Electrotherapy - Physical therapeutic agents: emerging technologies in Quebec